This is a user’s manual of “Trend NOW!”
This application automatically collect some tweets of Twitter every one minute.
These tweets flow from right to left on the screen.
This is roughly composed of four parts.
- Setup key
- Main screen
- Comment frame
- Control bar
If you want to set the search keyword or the screen, use the part of setup key.
If you need to change the speed of flow tweets, operate the control bar at the bottom.
Details of each part are as follows.
1. Part of setup key
The part of setup key, at the top of the screen, serves to setup “Trend NOW!” in various functions.
(1) Keyword setting: You can search for a keyword or phrase.
(2) Setup of this application: You can setup the screen, the volume and the system.
(3) BGM: You can select a background music.
(4) Background image: You can change a background image and a color of the character.
(5) Web: You can open a web browser.
Tapping a button, each pop-up window opens.
*Click here for these details.
2. Part of main screen
(1) The left figure is the number of tweets already flowed; the right is not flowing yet.
(2) The access status to the Internet
(3) Here is a keyword that you are searching now. Tapping this, the keyword list (the next 4) opens. Once more, it’s closed.
(4) Here is a keyword list of searching now. Tapping this, a pop-up window of the keyword setting opens.
(5) Some tweets flow here. Tapping a tweet, it’s displayed in the comment frame.
3. Part of comment flame
Only one tweet that is flowing on the main screen is displayed here.
(1) Profile image of Twitter: Tapping this, you can see all tweets of the user on the Twitter site.
(2) Twitter account, and time that the tweet is posted
(3) Tweet: Tapping this, you can change the flame to big size. Once more, the size returns to the origin.
(4) Search keyword: Tapping this, you can do a search for the keyword by Google, Googel News, Wikipedia and Twitter. Click here for more details.
(5) NG (no-good account): If you want not to see this user’s tweets, tap this, and register as a no-good account.
4. Part of control bar
The control bar, at the bottom of the screen, serves to adjust the speed of flowing tweets on the main screen.
(1) Reload: This aims to reload the search keyword.
(2) Automatic display setting
Auto: A tweet that flows on the main screen is automatically displayed in the comment frame.
Manual: You can choose a tweet to display in the comment frame.
(3) Slow down: As you tap this, the flow of tweets slow.
(4) Speed: The speed of the flowing tweets is displayed here. When it is negative, the flow reverses.
Tapping this, the flow pauses. Once more, goes to start flowing again.
(5) Speed up: As you tap this, the flow speed up.